LINKS!
Ok, that was lame, but it seemed funny in my head.
I've added a space for links (<----- over there) and a link to Flickr (where one can view some of my photographs if one so chooses).
I've just started adding pictures, so there aren't too many, and the page lacks any kind of organization (the photos also have seriously stupid titles), but you can see what I do in most of my spare time now if you want to take a peek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was the "sausage" listing that caught my attention! I still love the frozen surf. Think you should make it into a poster.
Dear Jen,
Your pics are really very nice. My neice, Rashmi is vetenery dc.. I will certainly refer this blog to her.. she can share great ideas with you..
Best luck and regards,
Ajit Patki
Post a Comment