I’m not sure how, when or where, but Imus Kitty has obviously been watching Indiana Jones. Yesterday, in an apparent attempt to recreate Indy’s trademark roll-under-the-giant-crushing-door-at-the-last-possible-second move, Imus found herself being squashed by the garage door.
Luckily, Barry saw her struggling and yelled. Unluckily, the garage door opener wasn’t behaving, but I managed to lift the thing off of her manually in the end. She appears to be fine – not suffering from any internal injuries – but seems to believe that Barry and I were somehow to blame for the incident (seeing as she refused to be petted and only grudgingly came within 10 feet of us for the rest of the day). Still, I hope Imus has learned a few things from her traumatic experience:
1. Listening to Jennifer’s warnings about things that might kill you is a good idea.
2. Garage doors are not toys.
3. Cats are not famous (fictional) adventurers/archaeologists.
I’d better not catch her with a bullwhip and fedora.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She should take after her Uncle Clyde and just try to hide under the cabinets after scraping up the newly placed contact paper!
Cats are freaks.
Throw me the idol, I throw you the whip!
Post a Comment