Ok, so I haven’t been blogging because I haven’t been taking many pictures and/or making any other kind of art. I have actually been doing some other things though.
I got a very short haircut (see updated profile photo).
I transferred to the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey.
I’ve recently joined the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids (yes, Druids).
I’m assisting an arts and crafts group at an adult day care center once or twice
a week as service learning associated with my gerontology class.
I no longer eat meat (mostly because pizza and potatoes aren’t meat).
I made an amazing batch of tomato relish.
I crocheted a pair of shoes (well, one shoe that was too small, but I’m working on some that fit)
I’m learning to meditate.
I’m learning tai chi.
I’m learning kundalini yoga.
I’m learning to practice walking meditation.
I’m connecting to my source.
I’m taking a positive psych class that emphasizes self-improvement.
I’m going to make dinner now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment